Regional Vice President of Sales
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hunter Gibbons has a Regional Vice President of Sales position where our client is looking for a candidate with a successful track record of managing a sales team selling new business in a competitive environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of success of managing teams and selling Software solutions into the Supply Chain Management Vertical. This includes managing sales pipeline development, developing local business relationships, coordinating effective sales campaigns, and managing existing customer relationships with an objective to meeting or exceeding sales quota. The successful candidate must have a proven track record in software sales, creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with customers and prospects in Supply Chain Industry as well as lead sales strategy and team preparation
- Engage resources from within the team and throughout the company to effectively wage sales campaigns
- Train and mentor Account Executives and Business Consultants to drive continuous improvement
- Supervise all account executives that fall into this region and be held accountable for the direction, coordination and evaluation of these units.
- Interview, hire, and train sales team.
- 8+ years’ experience in software solutions sales for business applications
- Track record of exceeding target over multiple full quota years in spite of market conditions
- Sales team leadership experience with proven results in success through others and team development to the position.
- Must have a stable work history – (average of 3+ years per company over entire work history)
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Strong communication skills, excellent presentation skills both written and oral
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Well defined sales process
- High level of travel expected (80%)
Thursday, January 24, 2019