Cloud System Engineer
- Baltimore, MD
Hunter Gibbons has an exciting opportunity for a Cloud System Engineer that possess a TS/SCI + CI Polygraph to become an integral part of our client’s team!
- Design and define IT networks for new or existing computer systems supporting the command or enterprise.
- Translate operational requirements into functional requirements and document via system CONOPS, system architectures, system requirements specifications, modern model-based system engineering models, JCIDS compliant documentation, and other related artifacts
- Perform complex systems development and IT infrastructure design work that may include logic network design, physical network design, manufacturing, and development cost projections, IT systems engineering.
- Evaluate new network technologies and make recommendations to project managers regarding the integration of these technologies into the existing network.
- Utilize Cloud capabilities and architectures to address operational requirements.
- Minimum five (5) years of IT Systems Engineer experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Systems Engineering, or related discipline
- One of following security certifications (active status): CASP+ CE, CISSP, CSSLP or higher (Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IASAE Level II Certification)
- Active TS/SCI + CI Polygraph
- Executed hands-on system and software development, installation, and administration of Microsoft, Linux, and other operating systems
- System development and instantiation in virtualized environments and cloud infrastructures, especially Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition and system engineering processes and Agile/DevOps
Thursday, May 7, 2020