Bilingual Tech Support Specialist
- Marietta, GA
Hunter Gibbons has an open position for a Bilingual Tech Support Specialist. The right candidate must at least have tier 1 technical support experience and be fluent in English and Spanish.
- 4 years of experience in a help desk/call center.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
- HDI certified (customer service, support center analyst, or desktop support technician) and ITIL Foundations certification is a plus.
- 1 year of experience with incident and problem tracking service management software.
- Experience with SQL commands and database manipulation.
- Experience with automated call distributor phone systems.
- Experience with knowledge centered support (KCS) principles.
- Familiarity with Linux Systems a plus.
- Experience with troubleshooting network related issues (client connectivity).
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Office Products – O365 is a plus.
- Strong customer focus and orientation.
- In addition to having a high sense of self-motivation, this individual must display superior telephone, root cause analysis, and issue resolution skills.
- The ability to listen, isolate the issue, research, resolve, and follow-up is essential for this position.
- Candidates for this position should be familiar with incident ticketing software and processes.
- Proven soft skills including strong courtesy and conflict management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to translate technical information to all level of users.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Must be open to working weekends and after-hour shifts.
Friday, August 2, 2019
$40,000 - $48,000.00