- Norcross, Georgia
Hunter Gibbons is seeking a Service Technician to join our client's team in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. We are looking for candidates who are self-starters, with goals relating to the success of their careers as well as our client’s company. Our client has a flat organizational structure, and the right person will thrive in this team environment with customer service and quality work as a primary focus.Service Engineers are expected to provide customers with maintenance and repair assistance of our current line of machine tools either on location or by telephone.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Responsibilities include up to and not limited to:
- Creating and updating documentation of technical information.
- Developing, preparing, generating, and analyzing special reports pertaining to Service
- Demonstrating a willingness to help others and be a team member; often working together with Customer’s Service Engineers.
- Providing assistance and training to Customer’s Service Engineers on the installation and maintenance of newer product lines.
- Establish and build exemplary communication and customer service relationships with customers.
- Manage difficult customer situations in a positive manner, respond promptly to customer needs and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Bachelors in Electronic
Engineering Technology or other related technical field, or four years military
experience in the mechanical/electrical field is required,
- 3-5 years of industrial machine troubleshooting and maintenance of machine tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with exceptional customer service orientation.
- Must be able to interact and effectively communicate in person and over the phone with people at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, and sequence (PLC) ladder diagrams.
- Basic computer literacy and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Up to 50% travel domestically
Wednesday, May 1, 2019