- Remote, GA
Hunter Gibbons is seeking a Technical Architect to join our client's team in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. This is a remote position that requires 80% travel. Excellent Base plus bonus potential..
- Communicate and support the business cases to Product R&D regarding specific trends for future technical capabilities and enhancements
- Lead design workshops to help define and deliver technical components of software implementation in support of business requirements
- Lead writing of technical specifications during the design phase of the project that supports the documented solution design and is within the scope of solution capabilties
- Develop technical batch process test scripts (step by step instructional how to do) which outline new or updated technical processes which may include standard application
- Lead functionality, customized modifications, data interfaces, reports/layouts, etc.
- Prepare and conducts customized end user training workshops to support technical training content
- Engage as a thought leader in technical solutions and is able to apply that knowledge to customer situations
- Provide advice to customers regarding industry best practices and technical process methodology
- Recognize and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers / projects.
- Serve as a technical liaison and attends and contributes to key meetings
- Setup and coordinate technical acceptance testing efforts which will support final acceptance and critical phase sign-off by the IT and business owners
- Provide technical support during the ‘go-live’ and post go live period
- Ensure knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team / end users to maximize customer’s on their own success after project roll-off
- Communicate technical project risks that may have a negative impact on the project schedule, scope or budget
- Escalate technical project issues which surface and cannot be quickly resolved which will have an impact on the project schedule, scope or budget
- Completes assigned and agreed to work within allotted time and with a high level of quality
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in database administration (MS SQL Server or Oracle) or as a consultant providing technical support for enterprise level package software environment
- 7+ years of scripting experience
- 5+ years of specific experience working with major supply chain applications as a technical resource or as a technical consultant supporting supply chain solutions for customers.
- Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as Manugistics, i2, JDA, Oracle, SAP, Demantra or leading supply chain planning solutions will be considered
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Solid understanding of functional business processes supported by Supply Chain planning solutions
- Relevant industry certification from APICS, IBF, INFORM will be a plus
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering preferred.
- A combination of Bachelors degree and relevant industry experience may be considered in lieu of advanced degree
- Current or prior experience working in Management Consulting organization or Technical Center or Excellence settings preferred Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences; Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- This position requires a minimum of 80% travel
Monday, December 3, 2018