Information System Security Officer
- Baltimore, MD
Hunter Gibbons has an exciting opportunity for a Information System Security Officer that possess a TS/SCI FSP to become an integral part of our client’s team!
Job Duties & Requirements
- Twenty (20) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree. DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 3 is required.
- Both Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSEP) and CISSP Certifications are required.
- The contractor shall be a highly-skilled technical subject matter expert in Wireless Detection Systems (WIDS) and Wireless Prevention Systems (WIPS) technologies.
- The contractor shall have familiarity with design and implementation of classified Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSFC) and will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Review and translate operational needs statements and requirements from the DOD and IC community into engineering requirements and specifications to be used in the development of the WIDS/WIPS Annex
Thursday, May 7, 2020