Lead Help Desk Support
- Alpharetta, GA
Hunter Gibbons has an exciting opportunity to join our client’s team as a Lead Help Desk Support. Excellent Salary + Benefits! In this role, the successful candidate will be an Independent IT professional applying expertise in one or more IT disciplines. They will provide and maintain a reliable technical infrastructure to effectively serve the customer community. This may include running, maintaining, and troubleshooting systems, servers, networks, and/or desktop environments; responding promptly and effectively to customer problems; directly resolve the problems or escalate to the appropriate resource and monitor its effective resolution.
The right candidate will be an established IT lead who serves as a mentor and player-coach to high-performing operations teams. They will know their stuff when it comes to corporate security and compliance and will find creative ways to implement best practices in those areas. In addition what this person doesn’t know, they will be willing to figure out with their peers. This person is process-oriented and rigorous in following up on plans and commitments. Above all, they value being a leader and driven to support the needs of every employee, no matter their role, personal background or technical experience level.
- Oversee workplace technology operations, policies and systems
- Manage, lead, and train help desk support team
- Hire and train new tech supports for growing team as well as do performance reviews to make sure they are hitting their goals
- Develop reporting system to measure productivity and assure daily, weekly, and monthly goals are being met.
- Manage the IT Help Desk team in order to ensure that the employees have the technology and tools they need to do their jobs
- Ensure that the office employees are supported with the hardware, software and computer capabilities they need to do their work
- Create and track metrics and goals for the IT Help Desk team
- Manage the IT Help Desk and balance business needs with our employees' technical and workplace-related needs
- Ensure that each member of your team has a development path that ensures they are learning and developing in their current role and into their next
- Experience with multiple hardware and software platforms
- 5+ years' experience working in IT support or operations, or commensurate experience
- 3+ years' experience leading or managing high-performing teams, or commensurate experience
- Minimum Associate’s Degree required and Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Monday, September 2, 2019
$70,000.00 - $75,000