Pega Lead Decision Architect
- New York, NY
Hunter Gibbons is seeking a Pega Lead Decision Architect to join our client's team in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy environment. The ideal candidate will collaborate with marketing and technology application teams to understand the business requirement, the business processes, and convert the business processes to Pega system flows. This is an immediate DIRECT HIRE opportunity with one of our client's located in the New York but we will consider someone open to travel back and forth to New York.
- Define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology.
- Go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT.
- Define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation.
- Make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints.
- Have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
- Design and manage complete enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen.
- Work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization.
- Lead client operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- Responsible for design of the core decisioning logic for real time marketing decisioning platform based on business requirements.
- Assess decisioning platform capabilities, and create a roadmap for expansion to enable seamless omni-channel experience and personalized in-context customer interactions.
- Lead and own the implementation of decisioning enhancement roadmap applying appropriate industry standards.
- Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- Communicate technical concepts, problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must Have:12+ years of relevant work experience or more years of Pega end to end implementation experience
- Experience as a Lead Decisioning Architect Certified in Pega Decisioning
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Master in Functional Architecture Design.
- Experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management
- Proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Wednesday, March 11, 2020