IT Project Manager
- Washington, DC
IT Project Manager
Our client is looking for a seasoned and tech savvy IT Project Manager, who loves all things tech and emerging technologies and has experience implementing Agile Methodology. PMP & CSM is required and experience with ERP systems a major plus.
- Act as the day-to-day client liaison for tactical requests, responsible for overseeing communications between client stakeholders and the internal team members on multiple projects.
- Successfully produce and deliver integrated projects and work streams
- Provide guidance on planning, execution and logistics for client project work streams.
- Coordinate client plans with internal work streams and setting overall expectations for project execution and deliverables.
- Be a strategic adviser and partner for the internal team and client.
- Remain responsible for overall quality of all projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Be able to provide agency recommendations for new innovative tools, vendors, and technologies.
- Work with creative, technical, UX, ERP and strategy leads from scope to earliest concept stage forward, to ensure the most innovative production methods are employed
- Develop timelines and budgets (scopes/SOWs) to ensure proposed concepts and ideas are executable
- Partner with the leadership to identify and specify requests that exceed scope; negotiate proposals and budgets of such requests with the client, providing necessary modifications and deliverables , including writing scopes of work, to facilitate incremental contract signings.
- Model strong presentation skills that encourage participation and effect desired outcomes for meetings.
- Proactively pursue opportunities that may result in new projects or work streams.
- Communicate with the internal and client team on a day-to-day account on project management follow-up items and needs.
Do you have…
- 8+ years of experience in leading technology projects, developing and implementing large scale ERP technical solutions, training and organization development, including ability to facilitate problem-solving meetings to resolution, overseeing successful programs/initiatives, and providing impactful organizational development/change interventions
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Systems
- Certifications: PMP, CSM
- Experience implementing agile methodology
- Strong Project Management, Business Analysis, Change Management, Organization Development, Technical Skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar project management software
- Experience managing User Experience, User Testing, Creative projects as the client liaison and internal lead.
- Experience with managing medium-to-large scale development projects from scope to delivery
- Expertise in building project plans, burn reports, and how to mitigate risk or raise red flags ahead of time.
- Excellent analytical, planning, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborating with the engineering team for enhancements to be implemented.
- Experience distilling client meeting into notes and defining action items.
- A passion for technology and innovation.
- Ability to add structure and process when project plan is unclear/undefined.
- Skills to assess training needs; ability to design, plan and conduct training's; traditional instructor-led as well as web-enabled strategies and technologies
Monday, March 18, 2019
up to $125,000