Software Engineering Manager
- Alpharetta, GA
Hunter Gibbons has a perm position for a Software Engineering Manager in Alpharetta, GA. Excellent salary and benefits. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to undertake all aspects of our client’s development team. We’re looking for someone who wants to influence their own development, not intimidated by technology, and know how to leverage it and partner with technical experts to build great products. The right candidate’s skills are broad – business, technology, user experience, leadership – and they can easily transition between those regularly. We’re looking for someone that can leverage modern tools, and a simple but organized process to keep the teams and stakeholders on track and in-line with organizational business and technical objectives. This person will also be comfortable in a role where they can transition seamlessly between managerial activities and low-level technical details, at times dropping into code to help the team meet its objectives while also keeping their skill set sharp.
- Leading people and teams by supporting the development, managing various innovation initiatives and providing technical direction across a diverse team of 10-15 product engineers, technical analysts and automation engineers. You’ll need the ability to dive deep and have a “hands on” approach to the team and the underlying technology stack.
- Responsible for modernizing and enhancing our client’s .Net Corporate Expense Reporting applications.
- Experience with open technologies and modern architectural approaches.
- Lead in an agile environment where leaders typically focus 20-30% of their time building a positive, energetic culture to keep momentum moving in a positive direction.
- Full stack experience is a must including .Net, Java, Docker, REST/JSON, RDBMS and open source.
- Experience working on user-oriented large-scale, high volume applications
- Passion to build strong, self-sustaining engineering teams, coupled with the skill to work independently to drive results
- Deep understanding of software quality and what it takes to construct resilient and impactful solutions
- Strong mentoring capability and communication – both verbal and written
- Ability to recruit people, screen candidates and be selective
- Active involvement in setting technical and product strategy
- Energetic, open, personable, with high emotional awareness – able to collaborative across all teams and roles
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to practice servant leadership which is key to our success and culture
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Depend on Experience