Contract position for a .Net Developer
- Atlanta, GA
Hunter Gibbons has a position for a .Net Developer. Our client is currently interviewing, so send resume immediately for consideration.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle - requirements capture, analysis, design, testing implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance
- Experience with message queuing
- Design, code, test, and document Windows Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services.
- Create and deliver data-driven applications and reports.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies and software tools.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation.
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Implement and support new software.
Friday, May 24, 2019
Depend on Experience