- Washington, DC
The Enterprise Architect is expected to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with business, technology and governance strategies, policies and standards. As a thought leader, the EA is responsible for providing guidance, road maps, principles, standards and best practices for designing, selecting, building, configuring, and deploying business capability through application & technology solutions. The role is responsible for translating business vision and strategy into effective enterprise change by creating, communicating and improving key requirements and models that describe the organizations’ future state and enable its evolution. This role will also be responsible for overall network and infrastructure planning, implementation and management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the conceptual as well as detail levels.
- Interpret, use and apply information contained within the architectures to inform a range of business activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of technology solutions (full stack).
- Must have a strong business architecture perspective.
- create, modify/change and implement standards and policies associated with security, data and solution (full stack) architecture for the company
- A wide degree of creativity, efficiency, understanding of application design principals and demonstrable use of those principles in application architecture.
- Knowledge of Application design patterns, data modeling, service-oriented integration, business intelligence domains.
- Experience in architecting and designing scalable, secured, high performing, easily manageable business systems.
- Experience leading systems architecture and design sessions with members of applications and technology teams.
- Experience in architecting and deploying web-based and web-enabled business applications.
- Experience in designing/developing distributed applications.
- Experience with mobile applications architecture and development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in interacting and negotiating with business stakeholders at all levels.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field, or equivalent work experience.
- Certifications – CISSP, CRISC, ITL, CTA (Certified Technical Architect)
- 10+ years of technical infrastructure, security, information and solution application architecture experience
- Expert understanding of cloud platforms, architecture (Azure, AWS, PaaS,SaaS, O365, Box, etc.) and integrations.
- Expert understanding of network/routing/switching protocols, configuration and deployment
- Expert knowledge in data, information and security standards, policies and architecture
- Strong history of business and project engagement.
Thursday, January 3, 2019
$110,000.00 - $130,000.00