Software Engineer 3
- Baltimore, MD
Hunter Gibbons has an exciting opportunity to join our client’s team as a Sr. Software Engineer that possess a TS/SCI FSP to become an integral part of our client’s team!
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance Five (5) Years Domain Area(s)
- Smart data tagging; virtual computing; thin client applications
- Object Orient Programming, C, C++, Java, J2SE, XML, Visual Basic Suite including Visual Source Safe, J Builder, Windows Development Environment, Windows Client and other commonly uses programming language
- Digital Signal Processing; Field Programmable Gate Arrays
- Cloud infrastructures; VERITAS, UNIX/LINUX
- One (1) year experience in Cloud Big Table, Cloud Distributed File System, MapReduce Analytics, Hadoop, and HBase
- Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer and Oracle/Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Government authentication services (PKI/CASPORT)
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- Collected Signals Data Format (CSDF); geolocation, emitter identification, and signal applications; porting applications into new IT
- Scripting language; Linux/RedHat
- Twenty (20) years of software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Thursday, May 7, 2020