Application Development Manager
- Palm Bay, FL
Hunter Gibbons has a perm position for a Mechanical Engineer lead to enable the mechanical design and analysis processes of our client. Excellent salary and benefits!
- Extensive experienced as a mechanical applications engineer specializing in the deployment, integration and support of mechanical development and mechanical tools on both Windows and Unix platforms.
- Act as a technical expert for the mechanical tool suites across Company
- Provides leadership and technical expertise for the suite of applications used by Company to enable the mechanical design and analysis processes.
- Experience specializing in the deployment, integration and support of mechanical development and mechanical tools on both Windows and Unix platforms.
- Provide application support for individual users, roll out tool environments to program teams and act as project manager for deploying enterprise-wide applications or upgrades to the mechanical engineering community.
- Comfortable working within cross functional teams, contributing to the overall planning of projects, recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines
- Effectively communicate issues and alternative solutions. Takes initiative to achieve value added results and improve upon solutions offered
- Work with the Engineering community to build high-value end-to-end integrated application tool chains
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and problems within the mechanical discipline
- Develop and lead application architecture and software upgrades
- Work with Mechanical Engineering Leadership on roadmapping engineering capabilities and future. Responsible for developing and executing to a strategic growth plan for the mechanical tools discipline
- Maintain relationships with multiple vendors; stay current with vendor offerings, own software renewal strategies, work with vendor on capability roadmaps
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology related field and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience OR Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least 6 years of experience with Mechanical applications such as PTC products (Creo/Windchill), MSC analysis products, Ansys
- At least 2 years of experience leading a functional or project team
- Experience driving continuous improvement projects
- Experience with configuration management and mechanical product lifecycle processes
Monday, April 20, 2020