- Atlanta, GA
About The Opportunity
The position of the Sales Director is a critical role in our North America Sales team reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer. As an experienced B2B enterprise Software (SaaS preferred) account executive with a strong track record of success, you are responsible for driving customer and revenue growth.
- Commitment to sales excellence
- Be evangelistic in how you represent the company and solution.
- Be bold and authentic in sales pursuits.
- Collaborate with colleagues to close new business.
- Help to evolve our sales culture by exceeding goals and making your colleagues better around you.
- Be a leader amongst your teammates and colleagues throughout sales processes.
- Drive results through productive sales plans, collaboration, and executive relationships.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Partners, and Customer Success to align sales strategy.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience.
- Enterprise software with average ARR values ranging from $200k-$1M+
- Experience with selling a market-disrupting solution.
- Proven ability to create compelling value evangelizing innovative technology.
- Complex and consultative sales success.
- Known for relationship building with senior executives.
- Relentless drive to find ways to close business.
- Ability to leverage all roles within a company to align with the sales process.
- Bold, intuitive, and leader of winning sales approaches.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- College degree (BA/BS)