Regional Account Director
- Mid Atlantic
Role & Responsibilities:
Account Directors are exceptional storytellers and value crafters who find, evaluate, and pursue new business opportunities for targeted geography, seeking customers whose missions, objectives, and values align with our own.
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned enterprise accounts and partner relationships
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers, and decision-makers
- Navigate large-scale transactions for IT services projects for Data Engineering, Cloud Data Operations, Machine Learning, and Data Science solutions.
- Partner with Sales Engineers and Solution Architects to present technical solutions to key client stakeholders
- Forecast revenue, articulate account updates, and update management and marketing on competitor intelligence
- Possess a strong business and technical acumen with the ability to drive thought-provoking intellectual exploration with customers referencing peer success stories and complex use cases is highly preferred
- Exceed quarterly and annual objectives in an enterprise technology services sales
- 5+ years selling complex IT Projects and fixed price services engagements with Data Products, Data-Driven Solutions, Business intelligence, Data Warehousing, Virtualization, Machine Learning, Data Science, Managed Services or Cloud-based data services
- Top-performer who consistently outshines your peers and exceeds sales and service targets for complex technology projects
- You effortlessly build relationships using a consultative sales approach; customers see on you as a trusted advisor and rely on your abilities to help them make good decisions
- Previous experience working with high-growth data services company is preferred
- We value real-world experience; BA/BS or equivalent educational background is cool, too