Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a complete knowledge of all technical applications, implementations, and software along with how they integrate into our business rules and practices.
• Manage demo environment and database to establish dynamic presentations showcasing all the capabilities and features of our products and services.
• Interpret new requirements and business opportunities to create new solutions and Statements of Work that expand offerings to diversify product and customer base.
• Supporting the sales team, the channel team, clients, and our partners with subject matter expertise and support for demos, presentations, RFP’s, implementation planning, and professional services statements of work.
• Present product demos on sales calls and respond to functional and business questions in real-time covering the full range of technical capabilities including integration touchpoints.
• Enhance product documentation and develop sales decks.
• Maintain high levels of internal sales support and external prospective client satisfaction by being responsive to emails, calls, and texts in support of delivering a superior prospective client experience.
• Understanding business objectives, soliciting prospect and client feedback, and recommending initiatives for applying, improving, and growing services.
• Make recommendations for new product features and capabilities based on industry trends, customer requests, and system knowledge.
Education and Knowledge:
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years’ experience as a solutions architect, sales engineer, or integration specialist supporting technology solutions and implementations
• You have a minimum of 2 years in a majority customer-facing role doing software and technology demonstrations
• You have experience with SQL
• You have experience in operational roles in payment technology functions and companies
• You have a strong knowledge of FinTech services, banking and financial regulations
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong bias for action with the ability to work independently from a home office
• Strong aptitude for technology and understanding of how technology can be applied to various use cases
• Relentless thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-improvement
• Strong analytical skills with a natural aptitude for problem analysis and solving at both strategic and functional levels
• Strong interpersonal skills with a track record of working effectively across multiple teams and having confidence in establishing work relationships
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to face new challenges with confidence, take ownership of responsibilities, and innovate as a regular part of your day
• Confident and energetic presentation skills with the ability to capture the attention of everyone in the room
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills with high attention to detail
• When on-site business operations safely resume, is open to travel up to 50%
• Ability to make a formal presentation to large groups and individuals
• Experience working with CRM system, preferably Salesforce, and JIRA
• Ability to estimate work effort for projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability