Professional Services Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and manage a successful customer implementation plan to achieve business objectives following a standardized methodology and a core success roadmap.
- Support the sales team during the sales cycle to ensure the customer requirements and business objectives are defined and the expectations are set appropriately.
- Provide clear communication and documentation during the implementation cycle to ensure customer expectations are met and goals are delivered.
- Manage challenging customer situations and design resolutions that ensure the customer success plan can deliver on and ensuring a positive, value-add, customer experience
- Serve as a Microsoft expert, mentor, coach, knowledge resource, and escalation point for the team and customers.
- Manage quarterly and annual targets for customer success metrics including customer adoption and customer references.
- Prioritize and respond to customer inquiries regarding new product functionality or features and helps the customer clearly articulate the need and benefit.
- Maintain timely customer communication, documentation, and recommendations on best practices for SaaS Management capabilities.
- Contribute to training materials.
- Contribute to best practices for implementing customers as well as the Customer Success Roadmap to maximize their investment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Exchange, Active Director, networking, Microsoft 365, virtualization, and other technologies as required to support the technical sales cycle and implementation services.
- Microsoft M365 and Azure deployment and administration experience
- PowerShell understanding and scripting experience
- Lead and participate in client whiteboard sessions and design discussions
- Able to solve complex technical problems through sound and methodical troubleshooting
- Ability to develop strategic customer relationships, gain trust, establish credibility, and respect for the team.
- Demonstrated experience working within large and complex environments.
- Prepare technical design documentation and task-level project plans
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Creation and review of Statements of Work
- Manage client expectations and communications
- Degree qualification or equivalent work experience
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 ecosystem as a Microsoft customer, Microsoft employee, contractor or ISV partner
- A working knowledge of Microsoft licensing models in the context of Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of process automation and workflow technologies
- Experience with security and compliance processes and technologies