- Tampa, FL
Our client is fundamentally different from most Cybersecurity providers. They address clients’ risk from a business strategy first and cyber-technologies second. This methodology ensures their clients’ technical and non-technical leadership can make unbiased strategic decisions that positively impact the entire organization.
As one of the few solely dedicated full-service Cybersecurity and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) firms, our client provides companies with a single trusted source for all cybersecurity and compliance products, solutions, and managed services. Regulatory Compliance and Cybersecurity is not a part of what they do. It is their sole focus.
Requirements and Expectations:
- 5+ years’ experience designing security programs and enterprise architecture across multiple industries and clients
- Consulting experience HIGHLY desired with the following:
- Perform security assessments of third party and internal applications and networks to define security requirements, and evaluating processes, network designs, and access controls
- Collaborate with developers, system/network administrators, and other stakeholders to ensure correct design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
- Drive end-to-end architecture across security product offerings and lead the execution of critical architectural priorities for senior technology leaders to develop secure products
- Work with key stakeholders in multiple client organizations to drive near and long term architecture decisions
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices and cloud technologies
- Implements enterprise wide security controls; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts and secure configuration baselines
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepares system security plans and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards
Wednesday, March 4, 2020