Cybersecurity Sales Consultant - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN
InfoSec Hires is proud to be partnered with GoldSky Cyber Security to assist in expanding it's sales team in several key markets across the US.
Over the past 4 years, GoldSky has grown to become the "Go to Firm" for helping small-midsize businesses (SMBs) build world class information security, compliance and privacy programs. GoldSky developed a proprietary cyber risk management system exclusively for SMBs, and are rapidly expanding across the US.
Experience in Professional Services/Consulting and understanding the cybersecurity industry is ideal. This is a ground floor opportunity to begin as an independent sales consultant and help build the brand.
- Calling on SMBs within a defined territory selling Security Risk Assessments, CSOaaS, Compliance Gap & Readiness Services, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing Security Awareness Training, Digital Forensics & Incident Response services and more;
- Key responsibilities will be to manage and own the sales process within a given market;
- Developing and executing a sales plan in respective market;
- Qualifying prospects and closing opportunities;
- Training provided to support sales success.
- Minimum of 3 years business to business sales experience, technology preferred;
- Knowledge of the IT security and compliance sector preferred
- Confident, competent, individual able to increase level of responsibility;
- Excellent verbal, written communication abilities and presentation skills;
- Professional enthusiasm, efficient work habits and drive to keep pace with GoldSky's growing business;
- Maintain existing relationships with regional business contacts;
- Proven skills in territory lead generation through various platforms and networks;
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline with multiple accounts and partners;
- Ability to effectively manage and improve sales programs;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Company offers a generous commission plan with uncapped potential.
Sunday, September 6, 2020