Independent IT Security Consultants - FL
- Orlando, FL
Our client is the "Go To Firm" for helping small-midsize businesses (SMBs) with their IT security and compliance needs. They developed an affordable cyber risk management system exclusively for SMBs and are actively seeking independent Information Security Consultants that have the experience, technical skill, consulting, and management skills required to deliver various IT Security Risk Assessments and Remediation advisory support services. This role requires professional services experience in a candidate that can immediately contribute to the delivery requirements of the Southeast team.
Activities and Responsibilities (include):
- Performing on site Security Risk Assessments in accordance with the requirements under NIST SP 800-30 and NIST SP 800-53; NIST 800-171
- Conducting Compliance Gap Assessments and Readiness Support in accordance with specified compliance frameworks;
- Conducting Interviews with key personnel in core functional areas of IT;
- Performing Internal and External Vulnerability Assessments;
- Testing and Identifying security and compliance gaps;
- Preparing Security Risk Assessment Reports;
- Performing Threat Out Briefing with clients;
- Other tasks as directed by supervisor.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT security and compliance consulting industry;
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required;
- A working knowledge of operating system for Windows/Linux/Unix systems.
- High-level of professionalism;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated self-starter;
- Highly dependable; team player willing to perform any task necessary to help team succeed.
- Competitive hourly rate depending on the experience and nature of the projects that are assigned to the Independent Security Consultant.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
$60hr to $100hr+ DOE