IT Audit Senior Manager
- Brentwood, TN
IT Audit Senior Manager
This Senior Manager IT Audit is given opportunities to grow specific knowledge on a variety of risk-based audits such as SOX, SOC1, SOC2, HITRUST and consulting projects. The position is given responsibilities to directly manage several projects and teams including managers, seniors and staff to demonstrate leadership capabilities and provide further growth opportunities within the group. This position will train and develop the technical skills of the Staff and Senior through review of their work and oversight of their daily responsibilities. This position will be responsible for managing client relationships directly as well as responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects. This position will also be responsible for bill and revenue management of their projects. As the individual shows proficiency with the above and begins to manage an established book of revenue an expectation will be set to serve as a subject matter expert on all IT Assurance service deliverables. This will include not only client delivery but also on sales calls. An expectation will be set to further grow their client portfolio with potential to promote to shareholder (partner).
PRIMARY DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs and manages IT control testing in accordance with defined testing plans. Documents and reviews testing in a manner that thoroughly explains the procedures performed as well as the related results.
- Continues to develop technical skills in IT auditing, information security and consulting.
- Takes responsibility for seeing an assigned job all the way to its ultimate delivery to the client by the agreed due date.
- Develops suggestions or ideas for potential IT auditing and security opportunities. Is alert to client needs for possible expansion of services.
- Serves as the primary day-to-day contact for the Staff and Senior team members and effectively communicates with them both in assigning and reviewing work.
- Joins committees and/or volunteers for leadership roles with community/civic organizations for which he/she is a member.
- Performs detailed and second level review of the work of others to ensure adherence with internal and external standards under the direction of the QA Director.
- Attends / contributes to internal training sessions within fields of quality assurance focus.
- Established book of managed revenue and contributes to sales leads
QUALIFICATION | SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- Seven to ten years of IT Audit and/or security risk assessment experience
- SOX, SOC1/SOC2 reporting experience is required
- HITRUST experience is preferred
- CPA/CISA/CISSP certification required
- CCSFP certification is preferred
Thursday, July 18, 2019