Title: Senior Designer
Location: New York, NY
Duration:11+ months W2 Contract, with possible extension/conversion
Leading Retail Group
• Design and Execute compelling visual concepts in the context of a physical retail environment. Create marketing materials that enhance the brand and the overall customer experience.
• Creatively solve issues identified by the account teams.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the design and print production processes and combine this knowledge with the account objectives and budgets to solve creative challenges.
• Actively participate in and help drive the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives.
• Independently identify issues and resolutions quickly and thoroughly.
• Ability to create any design instructions clearly for pre-production handoffs and review and mark up call-outs on mechanicals and proofs.
• Work directly and collaboratively with marketing and visual merchandising and styling partners to help solve problems, find answers and meet final objectives. Build relationships with these business partners towards the best creative solutions.
• Participate in developing realistic time lines. Work from production schedules and status to manage time and prioritize daily workload. Ensure work is completed on time.
Skills and Requirements:
• Background in graphic design and a love for typography, a must.
• Minimum educational level: BA in graphic design or related area.
• Minimum experience: 3-5 years experience working in advertising or design studio environment.
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop),
• 3D modeling/rendering a plus (i.e. familiarity with Rhino, Maya)