Project / Program Manager, Support Operations
- Menlo Park, CA
Job Title: Project / Program Manager, Support Operations
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 12+ months
- Translates program objectives into tactical plans and procedures, and drives the creation of dashboards, reports and other methods of monitoring progress towards objectives.
- Root-Cause Analyses, Corrective Action Planning, and lessons learned
- Triage and track escalated issues.
- Change management (in a continually evolving environment)
- Regular reporting of parsed information to program leadership and key stakeholders
- Support for worldwide (follow-the-sun) shifts (regular work expected outside of the normal US-Pacific work day)
- Based in Facebook's Silicon Valley locations (Menlo Park and Fremont, California) with periodic travel to Dublin, Ireland and Singapore.
- Experience with deployment, testing and repair for at-scale service provider, data center or enterprise network infrastructure.
- Explicit experience working in or with data centers or working with ISPs.
- Working / conversational knowledge of Linux, routing and switching technologies and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, IPv6, BGP), traffic analysis, programming / scripting (e.g. Perl, Bash, Python)
- Successful leadership of 24/7 worldwide support teams, especially managed services providers
- Fluent and comfortable in continuously evolving environments.
- Experience motivating and influencing customer support teams.
- Ability to quickly adapt to internal / proprietary tools, including early / beta versions.
Commesurate with the Desired Qualifications.Required Skills:
DATA CENTER OPERATIONS
Monday, August 27, 2018