Systems Integration Lead
- Menlo Park, CA
Job Title: Systems Integration Lead
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 6+ months
- Lead the ideation and technical development of innovative products for B8 ecommerce platform.
- Work with internal business groups to acquire a deep understanding of their processes
- Architect highly available, scalable, and secure systems
- Identify the key levers that have the greatest impact on a world class Ecommerce/Customer Service experience.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Drive product development on an aggressive timeline with our apps development teams.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where processes are fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Implementation ownership of projects and managing matrixed resources.
- Oversee usability testing and delivery of a robust platform.
- Strong collaboration with business and IT streams to deliver a product that enables business at a scale.
- Develops content and supporting materials to train and support internal teams and end users;
- Plan, monitor and deliver cross-functional projects on time and within budget in a matrix environment without direct authority.
- Experience with program managing system deployments across complex landscapes
- Solution design and resolution
- Working in high volume consumer electronics industry shipping at scale to international destinations Integrating to third party partners
- Knowledge of integrating into Oracle systems
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven success in building internal and external customer relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements across diverse functional areas and convert them into user stories;
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams to rapidly produce prototypes and iterations;
- Demonstrated ability to launch software products;
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities;
- Product Management certification a plus;
- Experience working in an Agile development process;
- Proven track record of exceptional project and time management skills in a matrix organization
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value
Education: Bachelors prefered
Thursday, April 26, 2018