Marketing Project Manager
- San Francisco, California
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Duration: 6+ months W2 contract
Leading CRM cloud based company
The Global Brand & Cross-Product Marketing team is looking for a vibrant, self- starter to fill the role of project manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams he/she works with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple teams, departments and stakeholders
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to execute on strategic launches,
- awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated and aligned
- Organize and manage project planning sessions, weekly meetings, and client presentations
- Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams end to end
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
- Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross-team understanding
- You have 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- You have agency experience, in-house experience as well is a plus
- You have a strong understanding of the creative process for the development of traditional and digital media, experience with event management and development of event creative a plus
- You have outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- You have proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus), and managing multiple projects at the same time
- You have extensive experience with industry best practices in relation to information architecture, user experience and user interface designs.
- You have the ability to use common project management tools effectively (Mavenlink, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Keynote, Google docs, etc.)
Wednesday, July 10, 2019