Project Manager - Creative Department / Communications|9976-1
- Menlo Park, CA
Job title: Project Manager - Creative Department / Communications
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job Type: W-2
Duration: +6 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Creative Department is a team of designers, motion graphic artists, photographers, film producers and editors that creates content for the Communications department. Our team is looking for a project manager to help with some of our key pillars.
- Manage small to large-sized creative projects from scope to delivery
- Lead work flows between design, motion graphics, photography, film and the
stakeholders (comms and policy)
- Coordinate with designers, motion graphics, photographers, and communications
managers to ensure deliverables are understood and milestones are met with
consistency, accuracy and on time.
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing internal and external agendas, meeting notes and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and manage project timelines and budgets where appropriate
- Keep the team informed of the status of projects and milestones on timeline as the
- Work with Senior Project Manager to ensure department projects are properly prioritized and resourced
- Partner with team to ensure best practices and project goals are understood and
Experience and Skills:
- 4+ years experience in project management and production in an agency or in-house
- Must have experience working with creatives and clients
- Experience managing full-scale campaigns, interactive, digital, and print desired.
- Experience with broadcast/film/motion graphics a plus.
- Understanding of what constitutes good creative work
- Excellent communicator, negotiator, problem solver, and collaborator
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, results-driven personality
- Resourceful with strong creative problem solving skills
Wednesday, May 26, 2021