Location: San Francisco
Duration: 3+ Months
***MUST provide writing sample links or writing samples in submission, candidates without it will get rejected***
The Copywriter should have experience writing external-facing copy for b2c and b2b audiences. They should have a clear understanding of how customer personas inform copy development, and they should have experience writing for personas across a variety of industries.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable asking clarifying questions, getting the info they need to write with confidence, moving fast, and meeting tight deadlines.
They should be comfortable writing copy for emails, webinar presentations, white papers, guides, video scripts, and other customer-facing media.
The Copywriter should be a creative problem solver who is passionate about writing inspiring, helpful copy for our customers. This role will provide key assets that our customers will rely on to get essential information and guidance. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, great at time management, and excited to collaborate on innovative, fast-moving projects.
The copywriter will:
• Pay close attention to detail and follow high quality standards
• Work on multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
• Learn quickly based on edits, feedback, and direction
• Collaborate with the creative design team
• Work in Google Docs, Quip, Sheets, and design software
• Understand and apply high-level messaging and narrative goals to every asset
• Deliver best-in-class copy for every piece of content we develop