Job title: Program Manager - II
Duration: 6+ month W2 contract with possible extension/ conversion
Location: Bellevue, WA
This project management role is responsible for tracking and reporting security vulnerabilities (Product, Infrastructure etc) across multiple work streams and organizations with Salesforce. Your communication, data analysis, and ability to meet timelines will ensure your success in this capacity.
* Develop plans with security program owners to improve the tracking and reporting of vulnerabilities in our issue-tracking system.
* Manage a vulnerability tracking team whose main function is to follow-up with product teams to drive remediation of vulnerabilities and ensure they are fixed within SLA.
* Provide a consolidated daily status report of critical vulnerabilities to leadership.
* Ensure that vulnerabilities are correctly triaged and routed to appropriate security teams for deeper analysis.
* Collaborate with team members to ensure security documentation and guidelines on processes are up to date.
* 3+ years experience managing software/IT/security projects
* Ability to collaborate with multiple technical functions in the areas of infrastructure, technical operations, software engineering and security
* Self-starter with detail-oriented organizational skills
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills, proven ability to track and successfully complete projects
* Strong influencing and communication skills with an ability to motivate and drive others to succeed
* Information Systems OR Computer Science Bachelor's Degree
* Experience with enterprise (web-based) software development and infrastructure processes and lifecycle
* Experience with agile or similar methodologies
* Understanding of software development, build, test, test automation and all phases of SDLC from coding to deployment.
* Past program manage experience with QA or Bug/Defect management highly desirable
* Seasoned professional in corporate communications and presentation