Job title: Full Stack Programmer II
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Job Type: W-2
Duration: 6 months with a scope of extension or conversion
The main function of a full stack developer is to code for both front and back-end programming. The typical full stack developer will be able to design user interactions, and develop servers and databases for website functionality.
• Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application programs and interfaces.
• Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Modify, install, and prepare technical documentation for system software applications.
• Monitor systems capacity and performance, plan and execute disaster recovery procedures, and provide technical support.
• Identify, escalate and document production impact issues.
• Evaluate user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current systems and capabilities.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
• Expertise or experience with React.JS or similar frameworks.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred.