- New York, NY
Job Title: Project Manager II
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ months
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This role requires strong analytical skills, experience working in a cross-functional team, and an obsession with creating an amazing customer experience through scalable and efficient processes. This role is based in our New York City location.
- Engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Manage end-to-end delivery of projects from requirements, solution design and development, robust testing, identifying and managing risks, monitoring and triaging issues, and ensuring documentation and training
- Work with product teams across Facebook to ensure content best practices are followed
- Analyze content workflow issues and provide optimal solutions
- Review, prioritize, and track the progress of issues that affect content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Map, monitor, and analyze daily and periodic workflows to scope and drive alignment on solutions to streamline workflows, opportunities for automation, and areas requiring tools enhancement to increase efficiency
- Manage high profile projects and identify the need for freelance resources when necessary
Preferred Qualifications2+ years spent working in the internet technology or digital marketing spacePMP certificationRequired Skills:
- Successful candidates will tap into project management best practices, knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry and superior communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience
- Ability to establish shared goals and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders
- Communication and leadership skills
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable of tools and techniques for process improvement (i.e., process mapping, analysis, and redesign)
Wednesday, July 24, 2019