Job Title: Project/Program Management - Technical Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W-2
Main Aspect of Role: this is a role where the contractor will be helping tech based systems from and how level and how it interacts with other systems. With in this, they can then translate findings and created procedures to make sense to the overall crowd or non tech skilled population.
They will part of a new engineering team for FB and will work on a global aspect. This flow has been in the creation process for 3 years and being implemented know. A very great opportunity to be part of as FB moves from the tool TASKs to Cases. They also are support law enforcement/sensitive material teams for FB.
They can find the answer for an unknown problem, very resourceful and flexible.
Basic SQL queries and understanding
Can handle a lot of projects and tasks with little to no direction
Nice to haves:
Team player and resilient
Great communicator (meeting people on a global basis) can connect easily
Fits the Facebook Culture
* Interpret business requests into organized requirements
* Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
* Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
* Perform risk management and change management on projects
* Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
* Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
* Interface with engineering teams and cross-functional partners for project requirements and scope
* Motivate and focus a large collaboration to reach challenging goals
* Define operational processes of our review systems to maintain a stable, consistent environment.
* Act as a trusted advisor to partners in developing and prioritizing comprehensive, data-driven tool improvement requests and raise core problems to Engineering and other cross-functional teams.
* 2+ years of experience in project management, operations, consulting, product management or equivalent field
* Demonstrated analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience
* Experience with process change management or process improvement
* Experience liaising between technical and non-technical partners, and effectively collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
* Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional team
* Analytical and problem-solving experience, and experience working with large-scale software systems
* 2+ years experience in one of the following: software engineering, systems engineering, support, solution engineering in addition to project/program management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space
* Expertise in multiple requirement analysis techniques/methodologies
* Experience leading cross-functional efforts across multiple time zones and functions
* Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt, learn new skill sets and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
* Strong analytical and technical mindset, as well as strong organizational and relationship management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, influencing and problem-solving skills
* Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done independently and overcome obstacles by developing creative solutions to problems