- Fremont, CA
Title: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, California
Contract: Full Time
Our Client is a company that thrives on innovative, transformative thinking with endless opportunities for our employees to make an impact.
We are looking for ways to enhance the customer experience through technology and are building new technologies to positively disrupt the Salon industry.
As a Product Manager, you will be part of a team that is focusing on developing next generation, customer-centric software applications and tools.
You will get to fundamentally change the way customers interact with Salons and exercise an incredible degree of influence on the customer experience.
You will have the freedom to focus on significant business impact while orchestrating the work of impressive teams.
This role will focus on:
- Developing a deep understanding of customer behavior
- Finding innovative ways to address customer needs
- Helping build, measure and iterate customer facing products
- Being a passionate advocate for great customer experiences
- Being an articulate and persuasive communicator, as both a writer and a speaker, who uses data to support your arguments
- Building business and financial models
- Mapping business value to tractable metrics and deep learning objectives to support a variety of diverse applications.
- Providing guidance and insights to non-technical audiences and hold your own with world-class experts
- 4+ years of product management experience, ideally with a consumer technology product
- Record of strong product vision and execution
- Organizational leadership and influence without relying on hierarchy
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills great memos and presentations are extremely important
- Must be Data Driven
- Bachelor’s Degree of higher required
Wednesday, August 29, 2018