Job Title: Software Engineer III
Duration: +6 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
The main function of a software engineer is to apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work. A typical software engineer researches, designs, develops and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, business, scientific and general computing applications.
- Develop user-facing features while taking an active role in designing and improving the UX for Assistant Studio
- Build new features and maintain tools for the Assistant Studio - Model Factory, including tools and services for training data management, model training, inference etc.
- Collaborate with other engineers to improve the efficiency and usability of existing tools
Skills Must Have:
- 3+ years' of Full Stack web development experience
- Experience with web applications and large scale front end development
- Experience with git or other source control
- Strong motivation and product sense
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Python is a plus
- Experience and interest in NPL is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information system or relevant field required.