Associate Producer | Photo Studio (860-1)
- San Francisco, CA
About the Role
Who We Are: Banana Republic is a global apparel and accessories vertical specialty retail organization focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics designed for today with style that endures. We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunity and seek to make the most of every moment. At Banana Republic, we believe in seeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and making it your own. We live with style.
What We Do: The Producer for bananarepublicfactory.com is responsible for scheduling and managing the marketing content for Banana Republic Factory’s US site and US & Canada emails. They will produce marketing campaigns, brand initiatives, cross-channel, and cross-brand projects. The Producer must be able to independently drive cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. They must be able to confidently drive marketing projects as well as manage through operational issues.
- Leads execution of site updates and marketing emails from creative development through launch.
- Work in site and email content tools to submit and review assets for deployment.
- Performs the final assessment and approval of site and email content prior to publishing.
- Drives the review and final sign-off of site and email content by leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items, and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
- Works with other producers to monitor progress of deliverables for seasonal product & marketing pipelines. Provides support to cross-functional partners through any issues.
- Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensures project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keep management and cross-functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
- Assesses resources and capacity when making decisions on feasibility, support, risk etc.
- Acts as a line of support for cross-functional teams when site or email tool issues occur. When needed, works with various site and email marketing vendors to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
- Continually assesses cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Works with management to drive change across the partnering teams when necessary.
- Maintains roles & responsibilities cross-functionally throughout milestones in seasonal pipeline.
- Helps manage code QA process for promo codes going live on website
Drives results through cross-functional partners to ensure all projects are completed on time, and accurately.
- Working knowledge of site and email marketing, including direct experience with site and email deployment tools and technologies.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams.
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
- 3-4 years of related online experience with a strong preference for e-commerce. Should this go to one of our existing team members instead? This should go to the person who manages the KO doc. Or should this be managing Project Review instead so that Jaspreet can own more of what would typically go to me? Might be good to add as a backup for Josie in case she can’t get to codes?
Wednesday, September 29, 2021