Job Title: Associate Web Producer
Duration: 1 year (W2 with possible conversion)
Location: San Francisco
The Associate Producer on the Production team assists in the delivery, scheduling and management of email and website marketing content; the tracking and communication of marketing deliverables; and driving issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality. Responsible for the project management of web marketing launches from ideation to execution.
• Understand business goals and requirements for all website and email projects.
• Create detailed implementation schedules for each project and validate/communicate out with needed project resources.
• Ensure graphic assets are delivered for content development accurately and to spec.
• Clear and effective communication of project requirements across stakeholders and functions. • Coordinate project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Web Development, and 3rd party vendors, among others.
• Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements.
• Keep management notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule (deliverables, milestone dates, resources, etc.).
• Drive the review and final sign-off of website and email content; documents feedback and manage any required changes.
• Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicate to management any impacts to the project and the overall website.
• Act as first line of support for cross-functional teams within brand.com when website and tool production issues occur. Work with Tech Operations and Product Management to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Proactively seeks out opportunities to learn more about brand business processes and systems. Uses knowledge to suggest new ideas and change to improve overall efficiency of processes.
• Responsible for various website testing including: marketing content validation, linking QA, browser + device compatibility.
• 1-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience.
• 1-3 years of related online experience with a strong preference for e-commerce.
• Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Highly detail oriented, experience in project management for multiple projects at any given time.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent