Job Title: QA Analyst IV (16950-1) Type: W2 Contract Duration: 3 months with scope for extension/conversion Client: Leading Social Media Company Location: Menlo Park, CA Request ID: 16950-1 **Must have US Work Authorization
Job Title: QA Analyst IV (16950-1)
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 3 months with scope for extension/conversion
Client: Leading Social Media Company
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Request ID: 16950-1
**Must have US Work Authorization
The main function of a QA analyst is to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. An entry level QA test analyst will typically run scripts given to them; as they progress, the analyst is responsible for the development of scripts.
• Review and approve test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures.
• Review and approve testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability.
• Review documentation of software defects and assign software developers to investigate and resolve the issue.
• Review and approve test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Strong knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Strong knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.