Job Title: Online Operations - Customer Service Representative IV
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
The main function of the HR People Services Representative is to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the employee lifecycle. This role will work to deliver consistently accurate data and standardize processes across the employee lifecycle with a primary focus on payroll operations. This role will execute critical HR transactions and ensure that the data we manage is clean, in compliance and up to date. This role will work closely with internal and external partners to make sure processes are aligned with strategy around employee experience. The ideal person exhibits patience, strong attention to detail, teamwork, and an upbeat attitude.
- Must be ATX
- Looking for Payroll background ideally and very strong Excel skills for data purposes
- 2 years +, very flexible here
- Helps audit Payroll for all fb FTE's, help with new hire payroll, approve club applications
- Workday or HRIS experience is a huge plus
• Execute with accuracy and high standards, the delivery of HR transactions, audits, and processes.
• Manage effective employee records and payroll data for accurate and timely payroll processing and tax reporting.
• Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around processes, policy, and issues related to core HR, benefits, and/or payroll.
• Manage inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems and escalate issues or re-assign inquiry, as required
• Proven customer service experience with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong Excel skills including the ability to create pivot tables and vlookups.
• Minimum 1+ years HRIS experience (Workday Preferred)
• Experience exercising independent judgement and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Experience supporting employee life cycle operations (e.g. onboarding, payroll, offboarding, etc.) or various aspects of HR ad hoc.