Job Title: Mechanical and Electrical Engineering – Mechanical Engineer III (16319-1)
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 12 months with possibility to extend
Location: US – CA- Sunnyvale
Client: Leading Social Media Company
*Must have US Work Authorization*
The main function of a mechanical engineer is to research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes. A typical mechanical engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints.
• Research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices.
• Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
• Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and make recommendation to maintenance crew.
• Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
• Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD), GD&T experience required.
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.