Job Title: Project Manager IV
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
Instagram Consumer Marketing: Strategy & Planning
This role will support strategy and operations for Instagram’s Consumer Marketing Culture and Community department. This includes representing Culture and Community in annual marketing planning and goal setting, overseeing the department’s financial accountability and processes in partnership with finance, and managing team-wide operations to drive organization and efficiency.
To be successful at this role, the individual must be a structural thinker, a relationship builder, a strong communicator, and an operator at heart. They thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced, often-ambiguous, often-changing environment. They love to be entrepreneurial, work with cross-functional teams, and lead by serving others.
• Support projects with the marketing team to define business strategies, optimize org structure and overall department health, and improve operational efficiencies. This does not include stepping into the role of marketers.
• Build strategic marketing, planning, and operations processes to support the department, as well as the broader Consumer Marketing org and cross-functional needs, as needed
• Manage day-to-day operational needs of the Culture and Community department, which includes interfacing with finance regarding budgeting and forecasting, working with marketers regarding campaign flight calendar, developing campaign work back plans and working models, and other duties as assigned
• Help drive certain processes and communication on behalf of Culture and Community, as they relate to the broader Instagram/ Consumer Marketing organizations
Qualifications / Skills:
• 5+ years working in marketing strategy/ planning/ operations/ and/ or management consulting
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Project management experience with experience shifting priorities while maintaining organization and control
• Excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Embraces day-to-day flex between strategic thinking and hands on execution
• Proven ability to develop break-through marketing strategies and translate those strategies into actionable plans
• Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
• Experience navigating business structures while maintaining confidentiality and discretion.