Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialist
Duration: Long Term:
Location: San Francisco, CA
The candidate will perform the following job duties:
- Research compensation and benefits policies and plans to ensure the company’s offerings are up-to-date, cost-effective, and competitive.
- Monitor important compensation and benefits trends.
- Compare benefits plans, job classifications, or salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Prepare job descriptions, salary scales, and occupational classifications.
- Evaluate job positions to determine classification and salary.
- Ensure company compliance by adhering to federal and state laws.
- Collaborate with outside partners such as benefits vendors and investment brokers.
- Design and prepare reports summarizing the research and analysis.
- Present recommendations to the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Business Administration, or closely related discipline.
- Experience in human resources, compensation, or benefits fields that include analysis, compliance, project management, and employee communication.
- Solid understanding of human resources policies and procedures.
- Experience with HR and/or compensation software.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Data/information management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of HR/labor laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Proficient with data manipulation and analysis tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Strong analytical skills, experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Time management.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
About Infotech Sourcing:
Infotech Sourcing is an IT services and staffing firm specializing in the delivery of human capital needs of start ups, SMB and Fortune 100 clients.
We provide highly skilled and and qualified individuals and teams for mission critical projects within many diverse sectors with a specialized concentration in Financial Services, Healthcare, Information Technology and Retail sectors.
Friday, November 16, 2018