Job Title: Project Manager IV 16960-1
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
Location: SF, MPK,NYC, LA, SEA.
Duration: 12 months with potential to extend
Primarily will be focusing on someone with PMP certification, someone who has managed projects. Looking for someone that has managed multiple projects. At an increasing level of complexity throughout their career. Please ensure that is reflected in a resume.
-Gravitate more to someone with a PMP, this person will help develop project management program within program. Help draft documents and thought leadership. Try to influence the rest of the team. Guiding the team in project management principles.
Experience at large tech companies is a plus, such as , previous FB experience, google, apple, microsoft, cisco, linkedin, accenture. IBM.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join the Partner Operations and Vendor Management (Partner Ops) team that is part of the Facebook Business, Ecosystem and Partnerships (BEPS) organization. The Partner Ops team builds processes, drives operational efficiencies and enables solutions that support the Facebook Business Partners (FBP) ecosystem of partners. These partners provide data, tools, and services to maximize the performance of Facebook marketing for clients.
In this role, you will manage the execution of multiple projects to deliver consistency across multiple FBP program launches, relaunches and roadmaps. You will drive the project management philosophy for the organization and centralize the project management operating model by developing guiding principles, best practices, templates and frameworks that will be levergard across all FBP programs and internal teams. You are an experienced project manager that is collaborative, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in leading cross-functional projects to drive the growth and success of a business.
* Manage multiple, complex external program launches through supporting execution, tracking progress, identifying optimizations, and documenting progress.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
* Create, maintain and track roadmaps, RASCI framework, program’s critical paths and Gantt charts for all FBP programs.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
* Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Perform risk management to minimize potential risks;
* Report and escalate to management as needed.
* A Bachelor's in Business or a related field
* 8-10 years of project management and related experience
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
* Proven ability to solve problems creatively
* Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
* Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
* Extreme attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
* Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline