As part of the Business Platform Operations, Scaled Operations team, you’ll help produce business results by improving the change management framework to drive operations health, efficiency and effectiveness. You will partner closely with our vendor workforce to identify areas of opportunity when implementing changes, how these changes impact our operations and implement solutions to bridge gaps in processes. The right candidate will thrive working in a dynamic environment with moving problem spaces and be a creative solver of business problems.
* Project manage multiple small to medium projects aiming to operationalize and scale policy enforcement, customer support and new products
* Translate business requirements into implementation plans, furthering our mission of protecting and supporting our Facebook community
* Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects.
* Advocate for our Vendor Partners with internal teams to improve the ops readiness process and ensure successful implementation of changes
* Partner with a variety of operations team to identify the highest impact opportunities such as tooling or operational gaps, and manage initiatives to build new solutions or transform existing processes.
* Develop framework and identify opportunities to automate how we assess impact of each change (i.e. how a change impacted QA, WFM, etc.)
* Assess current process, identify inefficiencies and propose solutions
* Create and maintain a robust Knowledge Base infrastructure (develop a process to maintain KB once a change is implemented, process to update KB from OH discussions, etc.)
* Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance
* Help assess metrics for Ops Readiness (Change Management) and propose KPIs
* 3+ years Project Management experience, with knowledge in process management
* Experience managing multiple projects concurrently through to implementation in an operational environment
* Experience working with internal/external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions
* Experience communicating to a variety of audiences
* Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational experience
* Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
* Experience in operational excellence and process improvement methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma, Lean.
Posted On: Thursday, October 7, 2021