Job title: Finance Associate I
Job Location: Redmond, WA
Job Type: W-2
Duration: 12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Company: Leading Social Media Company
The main function of a finance associate is to compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. A typical associate is responsible for a wide range of technology and can work in areas closely related to computers.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
• Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
• High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree in accounting or related financial discipline preferred.