Title: Marketing Writer
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 6 Months
The Internal Communications Specialist, Benefits and Wellbeing is a high energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual responsible for developing and executing dynamic and strategic internal communications campaigns and journeys that communicate the value of our benefits and wellbeing offerings and drive increased employee awareness and engagement.
We are looking for a brilliant writer, with a creative and solution-oriented mindset, who is passionate about creating memorable and inspirational campaigns that capture employees’ attention and engage them in two-way dialogue about living well every day, in every way. This will include communications promoting everything from our health and financial benefits to integrated wellbeing programs and more.
* Partner with the Benefits Product Marketing Manager and key stakeholders on our Benefits team to develop and execute integrated communications plans.
* Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning, and influence stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling and aligned with our desired tone.
* Create memorable, engaging communications plans and write content across all channels to drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire employees to take action (e.g. email, digital screens, web pages and banners, blogs, Chatter (our internal social network) posts, video, infographics, etc.).
* Track campaign results and influence the team and your business partners to apply key learnings to improve future communications.
* 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline; Experience in a high tech or other fast-paced, disruptive environment a plus
* A brilliant communicator and highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas
* Proven track record developing and executing creative internal communications plans
* Experienced in email and social media marketing
* Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications
* Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and nimble environment
* A strategic thinker with proven ability to work cross-functionally, exerting influence without direct authority.
* Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
* Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize on the fly
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Proactive, results-oriented, and fun!