Project Manager IV
- Menlo Park, CA, United States
Job Title: Project Manager IV
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 6 months with scope for extension/conversion
Location: Any Facebook Office in the US
Request ID: 12369-1
We're looking for a Project Manager to join Messenger’s IMM team to help manage the development of Marketing Activations with cross functional partners- from to strategy, to design, to in-market delivery. The ideal candidate is highly creative, an experienced storyteller, organized, prioritizes attention to detail, thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment, and must have a demonstrated ability of working with a cross-functional team. Additionally, this individual should have experience with strong processes development, excellent cross-departmental communication skills, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy.
- Act as the central point of contact for internal teams and agencies
- Guide agency and internal teams in stakeholder meetings, work sessions, and process for strategy development
- Initiate deck preparation for meetings, collect all the necessary elements to be presented.
- Identify, manage and resolve dependencies, issues and risks between different projects and workstreams
- Help the cross functional team prioritize and focus on what matters most
- Drive day to day operations, partnering with internal teams, and external creative/digital agency partners
- Own agendas and meeting cadences for project meetings (kick-offs, creative review, backlog grooming)
- Monitor website budget and scope. Support procurement submission and paperwork
- Serve as the central hub of information on launches, identify redundancies and drive efficiency among cross-functional teams
- Troubleshoot problems with research & development, integration and go-live
- Build organized digital file systems for storing and retrieving information
Programs you’ll be involved in:
- 3-4 Marketing led activations with creators/influencers across a diverse set of cultural interest spaces
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years prior experience in brand marketing or related fields of project management.
- Superior organization and project management skills with ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt plans through change
- Experience in fast-paced working environment with proven track record of managing multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills to engage and influence team members across all levels of the organization
- Desire to drive improvement, not settle for status quo.
- Capable of connecting the dots at a high level, comfortable identifying and solving problems while maintaining forward progress
- Capacity to work well under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, ability to think strategically and make recommendations, not just execute
- Project or program management experience, training or certification a plus
- Project and agency management experience is a plus
- Strong production management pre and post is a plus
- Experiential, influencer/creator experience, and/or product-integrated marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- gaming activation and a music activation - gaming or music would be a plus
Tuesday, August 17, 2021