Job Title: Diversity Marketing Manager
Duration: +12 months with a scope of extension or conversion
Job Type: W2
Facebook is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion to join our client-embedded on-site team, working closely with the Media Partnerships Marketing Team. This role requires the ability to collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders to provide marketing execution support for our client’s Content Creators & Publishers Experience initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is a tenacious marketer and strategic thinker who will have a strong background in building and executing marketing program. You have a demonstrated track record of delivering on detailed program objectives that deliver business results. This role requires the ability to collaborate, support a team and manage multiple projects at once. You should be able to support the project execution but not lose sight of the big picture.
An in-depth understanding of Diversity & Inclusion initiatives is key to supporting our client’s media partners. This includes an awareness of the traits and characteristics that make people unique and the desire to model behavior and social norms that make people feel welcome. The ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment motivates and inspires you.
Responsibilities will include:
* Understand the Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and the ecosystem of Media Publishers on social media
* Support the Media Partnerships Marketing Team goal to inspire and grow Media Partners by supporting internal initiatives and driving them to completion
* Deep passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the social media space
* Ability to work autonomously, with strong project management skills to plan, track and launch initiatives
* Create and produce presentations based on meetings with speakers and other subject matter experts
* Activate and own the production of programs/ events focusing on virtual attendance interactions
* Create marketing assets such as invitations, pre and post surveys, content plans and schedules
* 2-4 years of experience
* B2B Marketing programs and campaigns experience required
* Strong Project Management skills
* Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
* Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams
* Up to date with digital marketing latest trends and best practices
* Able to speak one of the following API languages. Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Tagalog