Job Title: Program Manager II (15119-1) Type: W2 Contract Duration: 6 months with scope for extension/conversion Client: Leading Social Media Company Location: Sunnyvale, CA Request ID: 15119-1 **Must have US Work Authorization
Job Title: Program Manager II (15119-1)
Type: W2 Contract
Duration: 6 months with scope for extension/conversion
Client: Leading Social Media Company
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Request ID: 15119-1
**Must have US Work Authorization
Facebook Reality Labs' mission is to give people the tools to feel connected anytime, anywhere. We create new, category-defining consumer hardware and software that are immersive, social, and increase the depth of people's connections. The team is a diverse group of problem solvers, inventors, and proven visionaries who are relentless about transforming everyday occurrences into rich experiences that have the potential to improve the way billions of people live.
As an Engineering Program Specialist on the Facebook Reality Labs Engineering team, you'll be a part of a groundbreaking team to ensure users and developers are safe and delighted with their experiences across our platforms, devices, companion apps, app ecosystem, and more. The ideal candidate will share our passion for engineering solutions that make privacy easy, improve user trust and internal data clarity.
You'll have the chance to work with many teams (e.g. product development, infrastructure, automation, research, production engineering, legal, policy) across Facebook Reality Labs and Facebook. We have the opportunity to leverage Facebook's infrastructure, which allows us to drive this in a scalable, reliable, and quick manner and provides unique opportunities for career growth.
• Drive supply chain, logistics, budget, procurement, and configuration management activities
• Manage shipment notifications & device delivery with warehouse inventory team
• Support financial budgeting and tracking processes
• Create Purchase Requisitions and maintain Purchase Order invoice reconciliations
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss program specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare program specifications.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 2+ years experience as an Engineering Program Specialist in consumer electronics
• Experience in hardware development, working with contract manufacturers in Asia
• Experience managing complex spreadsheets, accounting tools, and coordinating across different teams, vendors and time zones
• Experience establishing and/or improving programs workflows, tools and efficiency