Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duties: What You’ll Do
• The work you do will have disproportionate impact on the workflow of our multiple sales organizations and in turn, the business.
• You’ll partner with cross-functional teams to understand, ideate and iterate on design solutions for some of the most complex problems facing our users.
• You’ll influence and shape the product by prioritizing and pushing for thoughtful design directions grounded in research and data to positively impact the experience across the web product.
• You’ll champion data-driven design and seek to validate your solutions to de-risk your work, rapidly ideating, concepting and prototyping solutions at the right level of fidelity, with the right tools.
• You’ll work within the existing design system patterns and paradigms and, when necessary, work with platform and systems teams to extend or create new patterns that scale.
• You’ll wrangle the complex Ads ecosystem, leveraging the collective knowledge of our teams as well as proactively ramping up on existing research and industry trends.
• Provide critique to others, seek and receive feedback graciously.
Skills: About You
• You are a full-stack Product Designer with extensive experience as an individual contributor on a Product Design or UX team, and a track record of creating high quality experiences across desktop and mobile interfaces.
• You have an outstanding portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in the Product Design stack (Product Thinking, Interaction, UI and Visual Design) articulated through a well-informed, nimble process and evidenced by the impact of your work.
• You are product, business, and user focused; You empathize with our users and translate business goals into clear, focussed experiences.
• You are a natural at collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic environment.
• You have extensive experience with low and high-fidelity prototyping as a means to explore, convey and test design solutions.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; You’ll articulate your design decisions on and off paper, as well as creating written summaries to communicate and share project plans, insights/findings, etc.
Skills and Experience:
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN
USER INTERFACE DESIGN
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS