Operations Analyst II
- San Francisco, CA
Location: Palo Alto or San Francisco, CA
SalesforceIQ Go To Market Analyst
The Go to Market (GTM) analyst role will require someone with excellent written skills, an empathetic
attitude towards customers, the ability to technically troubleshot, and a keen eye for detail. You should be
excited about technology, and ready to help customers figure out even the trickiest of problems.
You will also be working with a variety of cross functional team members, including Sales, Customer Success, and
Sample of Core Responsibilities
- Building contracts for our Sales and Renewals team enabling customers to continue on Sales Cloud Work with customers directly, responding to product and billing questions within SLA guidelines
- Connect our customers with self service information including help center articles Internal Processes Support our sales team by providing customer information or answering questions about customer accounts Run internal processes such as customer account audits
- Required Qualifications: Empathetic customer approach with a solution-oriented outlook Passion for challenges that require broad knowledge and a diverse set of skills
- Excellent written communication skills Technical troubleshooting on software or hardware, basic knowledge of technical systems (API, Exchange) a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally across sales, customer success, and quality teams Salesforce experience required.
- Experience working to troubleshoot software, web, & iOS bugs and issues
Thursday, September 27, 2018